All good things must come to an end - some sooner than later. And I am telling you this because As Within has come to a close, at least for now. It's been a lot of fun, and I have very much enjoyed sharing these pictures and the inspiring quotes to go with them. If you are curious to know why this blog is on hiatus, you can visit this post at shirleytwofeathers. Each person who visited here is deeply appreciated. Thank you so much for giving me an audience and (on my worst days) a reason to get out of bed in the morning.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Changes

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Green leaves
That dawn after dawn
Grow yellow;
Red cheeks
That fade
With the passing days -
If our world
Is made up
Of such changes
As these,
Is it strange
that my heart
Is so sad?

~Hsiao Kang

0 Comments: