All good things must come to an end - some sooner than later. And I am telling you this because As Within has come to a close, at least for now. It's been a lot of fun, and I have very much enjoyed sharing these pictures and the inspiring quotes to go with them. If you are curious to know why this blog is on hiatus, you can visit this post at shirleytwofeathers. Each person who visited here is deeply appreciated. Thank you so much for giving me an audience and (on my worst days) a reason to get out of bed in the morning.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Are you looking for me?

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Are you looking for me? I am in the next seat.
My shoulder is against yours.
You will not find me in stupas, not in Indian shrine rooms, nor in synagogues, nor in cathedrals:
not in masses, nor kirtans, not in legs winding around your own neck, nor in eating nothing but vegetables.
When you really look for me, you will see me instantly-
you will find me in the tiniest house of time.

Kabir says: Student, tell me what is God?
He is the breath inside the breath.

0 Comments: